Tuesday 25 October 2011

Origami Booklet For English

Try this Origami Booklet in your English Class. Let's your students to write any words or sentences in the booklet. They can bring this booklet anytime, anywhere. It's really a very good way to learn English !!!




Watch this Video to do the Origami Booklet For English Class

When using our printable booklets, keep the printed side of the paper face up. I find it easiest to fold the booklets if I keep the "front page" at the top right hand side of the paper. Describing the process is harder than actually folding the booklet - just give it a go!

 

Topic : My clothes
Focus : Sentence structure – This is  ___________, These are__________.
Step 1 : read Year 1 English Textbook (page 29)
Step 2 : students orally – This is a cap, These are socks.
Step 3 : write simple sentences in BOOKLET
Step 4 : in groups tell the story which has been written.


Example of BOOKLET  for topic "My Clothes" by students 1M
Joveen Lee


 




Topic : My Body
Focus : Sentence structure – These are my ______. This is my _________.
Step 1 : read Year 1 English Textbook (page 67)
Step 2 : students orally – These are my legs.
Step 3 : write simple sentences in BOOKLET
Step 4 : in groups tell the story which has been written.

Example of BOOKLET 
for topic "My Body" 
by students 1K
They Sau Yang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 FUN ENGLISH LEARNING CORNER. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase